https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Artist of the Month for July

 Our Art Market "Artist of the Month" for July is multi-media artist Pamela Viviano.


"I come from an artistic family and my mother was an art teacher. I use my hands as tools. I like to explore the range of possibilities with materials and push the boundaries of my knowledge and familiarity with them in my quest to grow in my understanding of art. I am comfortable with breaking rules, using materials in non-conforming ways, and being more process-oriented in creating a final product. I like creating art that has movement, dimensionality, subtlety and nuance."

"Inside Out" - 22"x 6"x 3" 3D wooden mixed media sculpture by Pamela Viviano ($325)

"Saturn" - 8"x 8" acrylic on wood by Pamela Viviano ($80)


"My Ireland" - 8"x 8" acrylic on wood by Pamela Viviano ($80)

"Night Sky" - 8"x 8" acrylic on wood by Pamela Viviano ($80)

"Deep Blue" - 8"x 8" oil on wood by Pamela Viviano ($110)


"Green Sky" - 8"x 8" acrylic on wood by Pamela Viviano ($80)

Pamela's creations are unique. See her work and so much more here at the Art Market! The Anton Art Center is open Tuesday through Saturday, 10am to 5pm each day.

Showing Now!

June 15 - August 10, 2024 - In the second installment by Mighty Real/Queer Detroit (MR/QD), I'll Be Your Mirror will include over 180 artists from across the nation on display at 12 galleries in Metro Detroit. The 2024 biennial regional exhibit explores the role of art in achieving personal visibility and social connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment