https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Media Lab opens!

The reason this blog is here at all is because I learned how from a blogging workshop in my area. Then I got one-on-one instruction from the woman who ran that workshop, Maryanne MacLeod of  The Macomb Daily newspaper here in Macomb County, Michigan.

Now there will be even more help available for me, and any other would-be bloggers out there form a new "Media Lab". The  "Media Lab" is a community outreach project, offered by The Macomb Daily, The Daily Tribune, Advisor & Source Newspapers. The lab will offer free one-on-one instruction, workshops on press release writing, social media training, blogging, videography, and more. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU, Nancy! Loved working with you on this blog, it looks great and I provides a great service to both the community and the Art Center.

    ReplyDelete