https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

This week's Artist is always popular at Holiday Market

 Lyn Siciliano is our Holiday Market "Artist of the Week". 

"All my life I have loved art. My Grandmother was a oil painter, maybe that’s where I learned to appreciate painting.  I use to love to watch her paint and what she had created. I attended college to study art, and between college and my Grandmother that’s when I fell in love with painting.

My first Christmas Tree was to help the Humane Society with a fund-raiser. I found out how much fun I had making different ornaments and Christmas decorations."

One look at Lyn's festive creations, and you will know why her work is so popular at every Holiday Market!


                      Decorated tin lantern with battery-operated flickering candle by Lyn Siciliano ($38)


                                       Decorative serving plate on a pedestal by Lyn Siciliano ($10)


                                             Decorated, lighted glass block by Lyn Siciliano ($28)


                                                 Decorated, lighted glass vase by Lyn Siciliano ($19)


                 2' tall table-top mini-tree with lights and miniature ornaments by Lyn Siciliano ($48)

You can find Lyn's Holiday Decor pieces now at our Holiday Market Online Store, and at our limited in-person Holiday Market every Saturday until Christmas from 11am to 3pm. (mask-wearing and social distancing required). Support local artists and shop small with great gift items at the Holiday Market! #antonartcenter #antonartcenterholidaymarket #shopsmall #ShopLocalMacomb

In true Holiday Market fashion, we are pleased to bring you the Holiday Market Silent Auction. This year the auction is online, and full of art pieces you will want for your own, or someone special.


No comments:

Post a Comment